As a locally-owned community bank, First Southwest Bank believes it’s important to invest in local community organizations. Often this is through our small business lending programs, however it’s just as important to sponsor local events and donate to local organizations. We encourage you to support your local community too, by heading to these events next month and learning more about the community groups near you.
This month, we are proud to be supporting:
- Creative Connection Hour on December 4th — this event features the Colorado Poet Laureate and is hosted by the Durango Arts District. [Durango]
- Email Marketing Trends on December 5th — this class, put on by the Pagosa Springs Chamber, discusses how small businesses can create effective email marketing campaigns [Pagosa Springs]
- Share the Magic on December 7th — a Fundraiser benefitting La Puenta Home, there will be a production of the play Treasure Island by Adams Statue University and a private gala. [Alamosa]
- GED Graduation on December 19th — a celebration of graduates of the Durango Adult Education Class. [Durango]
- Alamosa Christmas Light Parade on December 21st— featuring close to 40 floats, this annual event is organized by the Alamosa Round-Up. [Alamosa]
- Free Community Christmas Dinner on December 25th — this event was created in 1990 to ensure no one spends Christmas alone. [Alamosa]