What is a HSA?
A pre-tax contributed, supercharged flexible medical care spending account, that can serve as an extra retirement-savings fund. Open to those with a high deductible health plan.
Contributions may be tax deductible. Contribute annually before tax day, 4/15.
Health Savings Account
- Open to those with a high deductible health plan
- Minimum opening balance $100
- No minimum balance required
- Includes a Visa check card, for convenience to pay healthcare bills and free online banking
- Contribution limits apply
For More Information, please fill out the form below and one of our local team members will promptly reply.